WHO WE ARE
Ever wonder what happens when a start-up grows up? You get IDI Billing Solutions. What was a small team with a notion to bring billing and management capabilities to growing telecom companies 27 years ago, has since grown into a 150-employee company now known as a premier provider of innovative, cloud-based billing, automation, and workflow solutions.
At IDI Billing Solutions, we take the “wow” factor in telecom and turn it into dollars and cents. All your messages, apps, internet usage, etc. – our software bills for them. From the basics for every SaaS customer—integration capabilities, web services, integrated G/L and subscriber portal functionality—to a suite of web applications, such as order placement, customer support, ticketing, communications, an integrated point of sale and inventory management—we’re on the cutting edge in the telecom space, and our product is always evolving.
IDI Billing Solutions needs customer-focused, technology-savvy individuals who thrive on managing the details and meeting deadlines – while maintaining a sense of calm that makes it all look like business as usual.
IDI’s Billing Specialists get to exercise both sides of their brain. They are experts in managing the behind-the-scenes activities that ensure our customers’ invoices are accurate and timely. They also work directly with our customers to establish best practices, think creatively to answer product questions, plan maintenance activities, and advise them on ways to streamline their billing operations. Our Billing Operations Specialists combine a love of both process and customer service.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to follow through on commitments, manage multiple priorities and passionately work to resolve client questions.
WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY DO AT IDI?
- Ensure the availability, integrity and accuracy of our customers’ SaaS-based billing system through application of standard operations and best practices.
- Assist management in identifying the needs of the customer that must to be addressed in order to implement their business plan on our CostGuard billing platform.
- Assist/advise customer on product functionality in order to streamline business processes and provide customers’ business with a competitive advantage.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of our customer’s business and CostGuard systems.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly processing for customers including billing and generating invoices.
- Respond to customer phone calls and e-mails requests completely and in a timely fashion.
A complete job description can be found here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to follow through on commitments, manage multiple priorities and passionately work to resolve client questions.
- We’d prefer some college education in a computer-related field, a technical degree or certification in a computer-related field or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of strong customer service skills and a commitment to being successful on the front lines of customer satisfaction.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous telecommunications experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work scheduled evening and on-call rotations.
WHY CHOOSE IDI?
When it comes right down to it, you should know that we’re a close-knit, tenacious team of dedicated professionals. Ultimately, we believe that what makes a great company really boils down to two simple factors—how good its people are and how well they are cared for. That’s why we work hard to foster an environment of trust, collaboration, and inclusion, with a strong focus on work-life balance. We strive every day to maintain our employee-centric culture.
Position is open for local candidates. Hybrid office environment based out of our Victor, NY office. This role requires evening coverage rotations until 9:00 pm as scheduled and participation in scheduled 24/7 on-call rotations.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
At IDI Billing Solutions, we strive to provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. As required by certain states and localities, we include a reasonable estimate of starting compensation in our postings. Actual pay will be based on various factors, such as candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations. Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. The anticipated starting salary for Billing Specialist is $58,000 – $62,000. Salary is just one component of our total compensation package. IDI Billing Solutions offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees; including, but not limited to, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for holidays, sick leave, vacation, emergency leave, and volunteering. Learn more about our benefits on our website.
Interested candidates submit a resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.