WHO WE ARE
Ever wonder what happens when a start-up grows up? You get IDI Billing Solutions. What began as a small team with a notion to bring billing and management capabilities to growing telecom companies 27 years ago, has since grown into a 150-employee (and counting) company now known as a premier provider of innovative, cloud-based billing, automation and workflow solutions.
At IDI Billing Solutions, we take the “wow” factor in telecom and turn it into dollars and cents. All your messages, apps, internet usage, etc. – our software bills for them. From the basics for every SaaS customer—integration capabilities, web services, integrated G/L and subscriber portal functionality—to a suite of web applications, such as order placement, customer support, ticketing, communications, an integrated point of sale and inventory management—we’re on the cutting edge in the telecom space, and our product is always evolving.
IDI’s Customer Software Support Specialists are support experts in operations, configuration and trouble-shooting activities related to our proprietary billing solution (this is not general computer Help Desk support – you will never ask our customers, “Did you reboot?”).
- Provide outstanding customer support and remaining approachable to our clients and business partners.
- Communicate effectively via telephone and email.
- Research problems and customer inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Utilize incident tracking system to document and manage customer interactions.
- Interact and communicate with internal teams.
- Continue to research and learn about new industry technologies.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We need independent thinkers with a technical aptitude, strong communication skills and a commitment to being successful on the front lines of customer satisfaction.
- We’d prefer some college education in business or a computer-related field, a technical degree or certification in a computer-related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to follow through on commitments, manage multiple priorities and passionately work to resolve client questions.
- Strong computer knowledge and related technical skills.
- SQL experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous telecommunications experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work scheduled evening and on-call rotations.
WHY CHOOSE IDI?
When it comes right down to it, you should know that we’re a close-knit, tenacious team of dedicated professionals. Ultimately, we believe that what makes a great company really boils down to two simple factors—how good its people are and how well they are cared for. That’s why we work hard to foster an environment of trust, collaboration, and inclusion, with a strong focus on work-life balance. We strive every day to maintain our employee-centric culture.
Position is open for local candidates. Hybrid office environment based out of our Victor, NY office. This role requires evening coverage rotations until 9:00 pm as scheduled and participation in scheduled 24/7 on-call and install rotations.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
At IDI Billing Solutions, we strive to provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. As required by certain states and localities, we include a reasonable estimate of starting compensation in our postings. Actual pay will be based on various factors, such as candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations. Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. The actual starting pay may be above or below this range. The range of pay for Customer Software Support Specialist is $50,000 – $75,000. Salary is just one component of our total compensation package. IDI Billing Solutions offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees; including, but not limited to, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for holidays, sick leave, vacation, emergency leave, and volunteering. Learn more about our benefits on our website.
Interested candidates submit a resume and salary requirements to: resumes@ idibilling.com