WHO WE ARE
Ever wonder what happens when a start-up grows up? You get IDI Billing Solutions. What began as a small team with a notion to bring billing and management capabilities to growing telecom companies 26 years ago, has since grown into a 150-employee (and counting) company now known as a premier provider of innovative, cloud-based billing, automation and workflow solutions.
Simply put, we make our customers’ lives easier. We understand how important it is to have the flexibility to accommodate changes in technology and customer demands. From the basics for every SaaS customer—integration capabilities, web services, integrated G/L and subscriber portal functionality—to a suite of web applications, such as order placement, customer support, ticketing, communications, an integrated point of sale and inventory management—we’re on the cutting edge in the telecom space, and our product is always evolving.
From Communications Service Providers, to Broadband, Wireless, and beyond—we work tirelessly to deliver a range of B2B solutions.
SO, WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY DO AT IDI?
A Senior Service Desk Analyst provides desktop support and equipment setup and helps to improve and maintain desktop operations. The Senior Service Desk Analyst employs technical proficiencies in end-user technologies while leveraging innovative continuous improvement solutions to provide outstanding customer support/service.
- Responds to customer requests, either via the Service Desk or directly from end-users, based on urgency and established service levels. Troubleshoots and resolves device-related, operating system, network connectivity, or application issues.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling end-users with a masterfully professional attitude.
- Utilizes technical expertise to diagnose and resolve complex problems related to client technologies. Proactively looks or tests for protentional issues that can be handled before a solution is deployed to employees. Gathers feedback and addresses or brings it to the management.
- Participates and occasionally leads project implementations by completing assigned tasks, providing appropriate communication, keeping track of progress, and reporting detailed status to project stakeholders.
- Setup, maintains, moves and upgrades employee computers as necessary.
- Completes work orders as assigned and accurately tracks of time.
- Helps to maintain accurate inventory tracking.
- Performs the installation and configuration of end-user workstations, cabling, printers, peripherals, phones, and other related equipment.
- Performs hardware upgrades and replacements when necessary.
- Performs software and application installation and upgrades.
- Helps build and maintain end-user IT Frequently Asked Questions site.
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft MCSA: Windows 10, MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure, or 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Intune / Microsoft Endpoint Protection administration experience.
- Competent in the installation/support of Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office software. Preferable utilizing Microsoft Autopilot
- Provides facilitation and ownership of problems through the final resolution.
- Competent in computer hardware/peripheral installation/support.
- Good technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong focus on customer service along with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Strong written skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines.
Hybrid office environment. This position is not required to be on-call. Must be able to unpack, move and install computer equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
WHY CHOOSE IDI?
When it comes right down to it, you should know that we’re a close-knit, tenacious team of dedicated professionals. Ultimately, we believe that what makes a great company really boils down to two simple factors—how good its people are and how well they are cared for. That’s why we work hard to foster an environment of trust, collaboration, and inclusion, with a strong focus on work-life balance. We strive every day to maintain our employee-centric culture.
Interested candidates submit a resume and salary requirements to: