WHO WE ARE
Ever wonder what happens when a start-up grows up? You get IDI Billing Solutions. What began as a small team with a notion to bring billing and management capabilities to growing telecom companies 26 years ago, has since grown into a 150-employee (and counting) company now known as a premier provider of innovative, cloud-based billing, automation and workflow solutions.
Simply put, we make our customers’ lives easier. We understand how important it is to have the flexibility to accommodate changes in technology and customer demands. From the basics for every SaaS customer—integration capabilities, web services, integrated G/L and subscriber portal functionality—to a suite of web applications, such as order placement, customer support, ticketing, communications, an integrated point of sale and inventory management—we’re on the cutting edge in the telecom space, and our product is always evolving.
From Communications Service Providers, to Broadband, Wireless, and beyond—we work tirelessly to deliver a range of B2B solutions.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A Software Engineer at IDI is a team player who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment creating full-stack software solutions. We’re looking for a software engineer that can speak from experience on many software concepts such as user experience, performance, code architecture, unit testing, and more. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience designing and developing C# .NET Applications
- Experience designing and developing RESTful / HTTP APIs
- Experience leading successful software projects
- Working knowledge of software design and enterprise architecture patterns
- Ability to develop and test asynchronous message-based systems
- Experience triaging and solving query performance issues
- A passion to learn and embrace new challenges
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- The ability to work collaboratively with our existing agile team members
- Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Database: SQL Server / T-SQL Script
- Backend: C# / .Net 4.x / EntityFramework / WebAPI
OUR PRIMARY TECHNOLOGY STACK
- Angular, AngularJS
- .NET, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Cloud Services
WHY CHOOSE IDI?
When it comes right down to it, you should know that we’re a close-knit, tenacious team of dedicated professionals. Ultimately, we believe that what makes a great company really boils down to two simple factors—how good its people are and how well they are cared for. That’s why we work hard to foster an environment of trust, collaboration, and inclusion, with a strong focus on work-life balance. We strive every day to maintain our employee-centric culture.
Position is open for remote work within the states listed below or hybrid option based out of our Victor, NY location.
Remote work is available only in the following states: AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, NC, NJ, NY, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, WA.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
Interested candidates submit a resume and salary requirements to: resumes@ idibilling.com