WHO WE ARE
Ever wonder what happens when a start-up grows up? You get IDI Billing Solutions. What began as a small team with a notion to bring billing and management capabilities to growing telecom companies 26 years ago, has since grown into a 150-employee (and counting) company now known as a premier provider of innovative, cloud-based billing, automation, and workflow solutions.
Simply put, we make our customers’ lives easier. We understand how important it is to have the flexibility to accommodate changes in technology and customer demands. From the basics for every SaaS customer—integration capabilities, web services, integrated G/L and subscriber portal functionality—to a suite of web applications, such as order placement, customer support, ticketing, communications, an integrated point of sale and inventory management—we’re on the cutting edge in the telecom space, and our product is always evolving.
From Communications Service Providers, to Broadband, Wireless, and beyond—we work tirelessly to deliver a range of B2B solutions.
A Technical Project Manager at IDI will successfully lead and implement projects that are technical in nature and/or be the dedicated Professional Service resource for large customers who require persistent Professional Service support. It is also expected that the Technical Project Manager will participate in discovery sessions with existing customers to scope new Professional Service revenue opportunities.
- Support all aspects of project planning, implementation and deployment for large accounts which require dedicated, persistent Technical Project Management support.
- Accountable for the success of a project including achieving milestones and deliverables as defined in the project plan and scope.
- Work with customers to configure, test and deploy Web Applications, Point of Sale, Provisioning and OSS/BSS Software solutions.
- Master and maintain in-depth knowledge and expertise of the CostGuard product to be able to provide the best possible solutions to our customers.
- Plan, create and actively use an integrated project plan and scope document to achieve critical milestone and project completion.
- Establish and lead external and internal project meetings, including establishment of meeting agenda, generation of status reports, meeting minutes and presentations as necessary to ensure communication is fluid.
- Use of strict project change control process to identify, manage and document changes to project scope.
- Lead and participate in customer discovery process.
- Actively interface with customers to define and document requirements relative to the business requirements, feature development, deployment and implementation of solution.
- Provide knowledge transfer to our customers on how the CostGuard product works while gathering requirements for configuration of the system.
- Lead discovery sessions with customers to identify business requirements and consult on how best to utilize the CostGuard applications to solve their business needs.
- Establish a strong, working relationship with customer and manage customer’s expectations.
- Establish effective communications with executive management and peers regarding the status of current project(s).
- Facilitate team and executive review meetings effectively.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field and/or 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- 3 years wireline or wireless telecom experience with knowledge in the areas of order processing, service activation, network planning, billing and/or customer care.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools.
- Experience in one of the following: PMI, Six Sigma Methodology, or a primary role in managing a multiple or large complex projects is a plus
- Ability to analyze comprehensive business processes, perform in-depth work analyses, and develop computer-generated flow charts.
- Individual must be able to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, manage competing demands and have the ability to work in a demanding and fast paced work environment.
- Leader and a team player with ability to foster good working relationships both internally and with client teams.
- Candidate must be able to identify and resolve problems, gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions when necessary.
- Excellent communications skills both, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Possess general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Possess a thorough understanding of our capabilities as a SaaS service provider.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of our software product and its application in our client’s business.
- Microsoft office skills required – Project – intermediate, Excel – intermediate, Power Point – Intermediate.
- Previous software development project management and/or telecom experience is a plus.
WHY CHOOSE IDI?
When it comes right down to it, you should know that we’re a close-knit, tenacious team of dedicated professionals. Ultimately, we believe that what makes a great company really boils down to two simple factors—how good its people are and how well they are cared for. That’s why we work hard to foster an environment of trust, collaboration, and inclusion, with a strong focus on work-life balance. We strive every day to maintain our employee-centric culture.
Position is open for remote work within the states listed below or hybrid option based out of our Victor, NY location. Candidates must have the ability to work overtime and on weekends when needed. Travel (15%) may be required.
Remote work is available only in the following states: AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, NC, NJ, NY, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, WA. Candidates must be available to work Eastern time zone hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
At IDI Billing Solutions, we strive to provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. As required by certain states and localities, we include a reasonable estimate of starting compensation in our postings. Actual pay will be based on various factors, such as candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations. Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. The actual starting pay may be above or below this range. The range of pay for Technical Project Manager is $60,000 – $120,000. Salary is just one component of our total compensation package. IDI Billing Solutions offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees; including, but not limited to, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for holidays, sick leave, vacation, emergency leave, and volunteering. Learn more about our benefits on our website.
Interested candidates submit a resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com