Focus on Your Business, Not Your Billing
IDI understands how important it is for service providers to keep their back office on the leading edge. If you are stuck on your own release, beholden to your billing vendor’s infrequent and expensive upgrades, or competing with other internal projects for the same development resources, it’s time to consider the benefits of a SaaS platform.
With our SaaS platform, you have access to a continuous stream of new and innovative features and a delivery method that reduces the possibility of version isolation and lowers both the risks and costs of staying current.
High Availability & Performance
Power and Peace of Mind
IDI’s cloud solution is designed to help clients minimize downtime, maximize operational efficiency and scale on demand. Employing virtualization, fiber channel, centralized storage, end-to-end monitoring and failover strategies, IDI offers its clients significant advantages.
- Availability — Up time is critical. IDI maintains a record of providing better than 99.9% system up time for its SaaS-hosted clients.
- Monitoring — IDI monitors availability and performance at all levels including client transaction, application and database infrastructure level. Additional operational-level monitoring ensures that all tasks are completed as scheduled and without errors. Any variance triggers an immediate alert.
- Performance — The SaaS platform is built to be flexible and can scale on demand to meet customer processing needs and guarantee a consistent experience. Customers never have to worry that their business will outgrow their B/OSS.
- Disaster Recovery — The availability of key applications in the event of a disaster is a primary concern for any business. IDI provides a standard Disaster Recovery plan to all its hosted clients.
Our Team or Yours – Open System Design Makes it Easy to Work with CostGuard
Our Team – IDI provides a comprehensive professional services team to serve as the systems integrator for projects involving CostGuard. A full-service integration team of business analysts, project managers, developers and quality assurance personnel are available to assist your organization.
Or Yours – CostGuard is designed with integration in mind. IDI developers build all our clients using the same Web services exposed to your developers. The availability of platform-independent Web services lets service providers complete their own integration projects with little or no outside assistance.
- Well-documented, standards-based WSDLs including code samples
- IDI Service Level Agreement that WSDLs will be compatible for three years, minimizing the need for frequent updates
- Service contracts for additional development assistance
Database Replication Services
IDI also offers database replication services to a server on your site to provide additional access to key B/OSS data elements.
Regulatory & Compliance Support
Regulatory and compliance issues come at communications service providers from all directions. The Federal Communications Commission, Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, federal government, state governments – the list goes on. Staying on top of the latest requirements for safeguarding data and ensuring telecom-specific mandates are met requires an adequate commitment of resources for research, analysis, monitoring, development and deployment into the B/OSS.
IDI has a dedicated team of industry experts to analyze changing regulatory and compliance issues and provide recommendations on how to manage them in CostGuard Billing and OSS. Our people regularly serve as industry experts presenting webinars and education sessions on topics such as Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI).
Maintaining regulatory and compliance support can be overwhelming. IDI provides the operational advice and application support to ensure our customers are prepared.
SSAE 16 Audited Solution
IDI has operated a SSAE 16, and formerly a SAS 70 Type II audited data center solution since 2005. Our experience and ongoing verification of our hosting environment’s security standards, operations processes and data integrity from a third party provides a layer of assurance that few billing partners offer.
To ensure we always deliver on the controls documented in our SSAE 16 report and meet the needs of telecom service providers, IDI continuously invests in both personnel and technology to deliver:
- System Security – IDI provides a comprehensive security solution based on industry standards and best practices
- Reliable Operations Processing – Consistency is critical in the back office. Our SSAE 16 audit includes verification that the standard operating procedures which ensure the accuracy and timeliness of operations tasks are executed every time
- Data Integrity – Keeping control of your data when you have entrusted it to a billing partner can be a source of stress. Our SSAE 16 report details how IDI limits who can access your data and how changes to it are monitored. Data access is exclusively under the provider’s control and verification is provided to make sure that every change is properly authorized
Lower Your Total Cost of Ownership
Researchers the world over have documented the total spectrum of costs associated with developing or supporting complex applications internally, and the result is always the same – outsourced solutions offer a lower total cost of ownership. IDI’s cloud solution is housed at a state-of-the-art data center. With high system availability, performance and world-class security, customers can reduce IT costs without sacrificing system performance. SaaS-hosted solutions also offer more predictable expenses and a pay-as-you-grow model that makes it easier for providers to manage their financials.