A Billing Specialist reports to the Billing Operations Manager and is responsible for executing day-to-day billing operations for IDI’s SaaS customers. Billing Specialists are ultimately responsible for making sure that customer bills are accurate and generated in a timely fashion. Billing Specialists will have direct contact with the Company’s customers and need to be customer focused.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the availability, integrity and accuracy of customer’s CostGuard SaaS systems through application of SaaS Standard Operations and CostGuard best practices.
- Assist Program Management in identifying the needs of the customer that must be addressed in order to implement their business plan on the CostGuard SaaS platform.
- Assist/advise customer on product functionality in order to streamline business processes and provide customers’ business with a competitive advantage.
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure billing accuracy.
- Be equally knowledgeable of customer’s business and CostGuard systems.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly processing for customers including billing and generating invoices.
- Respond to and complete customer phone calls, e-mails, and service requests completely and in a timely fashion.
- Use time tracking application to track hours spent working for individual customers.
- Gather SaaS usage information and generate monthly invoices to be sent to SaaS customers based on each customer’s charges stated in their contracts.
- Maintain product knowledge by learning and becoming proficient on new software releases.
- Available to customers and teammates with regular, punctual, and reliable attendance. Shifts are scheduled within 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Participate in on-call pager/cell phone support as needed.
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field and/or 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Two years CostGuard or Telecommunications billing experience strongly recommended.
Office environment. Use of telephone and computer frequently. Must be available 24X7 on an on-call basis. Will be required to cover evening rotations as scheduled. Occasional travel may be required, (less than 5%).
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org