The Cyber Security Analyst will be primarily responsible for managing corporate security systems, including SIEM, UTM, Endpoint Security, IDS and others. The responsibilities will include monitoring and analyzing information security tools, events and collected data, across many customer environments. The candidate will be able to provide prescriptive guidance on discovered security issues, current data collection practices, incident response activities and corrective actions.
Ensures alignment, understanding and ongoing communication on security controls, compliance and information security risk management. Works individually and with teams on both structured and unstructured assignments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures compliance with and provide input to security policies, standards and procedures. Conducts all tasks in accordance with the requirement to comply with security controls.
- Designs key security processes and initiatives with minimal technical direction.
- Collaborates with appropriate customers and peers to understand business requirements and define secure requirements and/or solutions
- Researches and provides input to internal security strategy
- Takes initiative and drives assignments to completion. Monitors progress of self and others and redirects efforts or asks for help when goals are not being met.
- Receives assignments in the form of tickets or use-cases and determines the process and scheduling of execution
- The implementation, configuration, and management of key areas such as: IDS, IPS, Security Logging, Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Response and End Point Protection.
- Evaluates new and emerging products, technologies and make recommendations to leadership concerning introduction of new technologies.
- Reviews, prioritizes and recommends information security improvements as they relate to the achievement of IDI Billing Solutions’ business goals and objectives.
- Provides analysis of potential risk to management and recommends solutions.
- Creates and maintains information security documentation.
- Communicates information security procedures to users.
- Experience with use of Encryption Tools, techniques and processes
- Help in Designing Computer Incident Response Teams (CIRT)
- Experience with Identity and Access Management.
- Other duties as necessary
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field and/or 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with information security /compliance technologies and issues on multiple platforms.
- Significant experience in application and integration of globally accepted security standards.
- Advanced knowledge of systems. i.e. server and desktop configurations that will protect systems from unauthorized access and software invasion.
- Strong understanding of networking technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of globally accepted security principles, compliance standards, and technologies.
- Experience Implementing security solutions
- Preferred Certification: SSCP, GIAC, or CISM
Office environment. Travel (15%) may be required.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com.