The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the IDI’s brand, market presence, messaging, readership engagement and lead generation results. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a passion for marketing communications, able to employ unique B2B targeted marketing techniques and skilled at driving creativity and enthusiasm within the team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise the department, providing guidance and feedback to the marketing team.
• Manage the budget and allocate resources among a variety of projects.
• Manage marketing agency partnerships.
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing & branding strategies to improve awareness of IDI, with a strong focus on digital marketing efforts including SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content and Email Marketing.
• Oversee online presence including digital advertising, corporate website and development of SEO rich content including blog articles, white papers, case studies, social posts, email campaigns, press releases, video, etc.
• Manage and help develop sales and company presentations, seminars, webinars and speaking engagements.
• Plan and execute lead generation campaigns for corporate messaging, featured products, etc.
• Event management including tradeshows and user conferences.
• Conduct market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor marketing.
• Develop and manage reports to monitor progress and results.
• Must be creative, enthusiastic and demonstrate the corporate values of IDI.
• Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or 5-7 years of relevant experience.
• Proven experience as a Marketing Director.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Current knowledge of online marketing techniques and best practices.
• Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Software marketing experience to telecommunications and/or other vertical market preferred.
• The ability to present and articulate marketing and sales strategies.
• Strong team builder who can delegate effectively and instill confidence within IDI.
• Highly proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
Office and remote environment. Occasional travel for events (Trade Shows, User Conferences).
Interested candidates submit a resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com