Engineering Support is a team of engineers tasked as an escalation point for IDI’s Tier I customer support department and to provide general software application support for the entire company. Activities executed by this group include root cause analysis, providing workaround solutions, problem management, performance monitoring and analysis, and general data updates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investigate software problems.
- Find and fix errant data in the system.
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge database that documents known problems and solved issues.
- Train support representatives to identify and resolve popular customer problems.
- Implement database tracers and analysis results.
- Provide Tier 1 type support for IDI web applications.
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field and/or 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of C#, C++ and SQL in a .Net environment.
- Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Previous software coding experience in a telecom environment a plus.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills required.
Office environment. Limited travel may be required.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.