This position is responsible for the management of all IDI employee facing infrastructure and application services (Enterprise services).
The Manager of Enterprise Services must have in-depth, hands-on technical skills in one or more areas of the IT enterprise services portfolio, as well as a good understanding of how the enterprise technologies serve the corresponding corporate functions. He or she is also responsible for implementing and adhering to IT standards and processes as applicable to enterprise services and promoting the knowledge across the team.
The position will require working cross-functionally with all internal departments (Sales & Marketing, Product Development, Customer Relations, Security & IT, HR, Finance and Senior Management team) and external vendors as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure IDI’s employee facing applications & infrastructure and associated systems run smoothly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for business operations.
- Provide technical expertise in one or more areas of the infrastructure and application services
- Manages all employee facing technology requirements for the IDI OMNI headquarters including conference rooms, offices and security systems.
- Leads projects to optimize the current enterprise services technology environment to remediate critical deficiencies, legacy and technical debt, and implement solutions to add value to the business.
- Establish work plan for team members and manage team deliverables to closure.
- Lead the IT service desk function providing the required level of service for all service desk functions including case management and provisioning of end user computing technologies.
- Lead change management process and implementation of infrastructure changes to production environment.
- Drive root cause analysis on enterprise services-related issues and provide plans for remediation.
- Lead technical evaluation of new technologies and tools for enterprise services.
- Establishes and maintains service level agreements with key IT suppliers as applicable.
- Provides facilitation and ownership of problems through final resolution.
- Manages relationships with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors for corresponding enterprise services.
- Manages the security operations aspect of enterprise services in collaboration with Security & Risk Management team.
- Manages enterprise services technology assets (hardware and software).
- Define & implement IT policies and procedures for enterprise services.
- Provide support in developing the strategy and roadmap for enterprise services.
- Plans and tracks to the annual budget for enterprise services.
- Develop and report on key performance metrics for enterprise services.
Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field and/or 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- 10 or more years of experience in IT or business/industry
- 3+ years of leadership responsibilities, including budgeting and staffing
- Strong hands-on technical skills in one or more areas of the IT infrastructure, preferably end-user computing and office technologies
- Strong knowledge of on-premise and cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal & external organizations
- Experience evaluating hardware/software technologies for selecting technology that meets the needs of the organization.
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure issues.
- Experience in regulated production environments (PCI, SOC, SOX).
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructures, networking protocols, standards and associated configurations, VPN access, FWs, Proxies and other security appliances and solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of server and client- based technologies including virtualization, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SQL, Office365, business application software and backup & disaster recovery.
- Good understanding of information security and best practices.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources required for success may not be in direct control of this role
- Strong sense of self, ethics and effort, as well as the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve important goals.
- Ability to develop staff including coaching, mentoring and performance management.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL or similar ITSM frameworks.
- Experience of developing governance practices to track and measure the quality of services, and maintain service improvement plans.
- Strong third-party management skills, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional certifications a plus
Office environment. There may be some travel required. EOE. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org