In support of the mission and goals of IDI Billing Solutions, the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), with guidance from the Human Resources Director, is responsible for the day-to-day execution of Human Resources strategies and operations. The position serves as a consultant to managers and employees on human resource-related issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. The HRBP assists with talent management, career development, performance management, total rewards including compensation and benefits, compliance with applicable state and federal regulations, and employee relations. The HRBP also participates in supporting and coordinating company, community and social events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with the HR Director to support managers on human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations.
- Administers day-to-day human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Promotes a positive work environment within the organization.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Assists with HR policy guidance to business leaders and employees.
- Maintains employee recognition programs.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate employee data including data audits and metrics reports.
- Leads HR Roundtable check-ins with employee groups.
- Partners with the HR Director in conducting the hiring process, the on-boarding process, and the new hire follow-up program.
- Maintains the HR blog as one of the primary sources of Human Resources information for employees.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Uphold company mission, vision and values and is a positive role model for employees.
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field and/or 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in HR generalist function.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- Thorough understanding of employment laws, ERISA requirements, EEOC and performance management.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending.
- Strong employee relations skill set.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with problem solving, consultative and project management abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, prioritize effectively and manage time effectively.
- Must be comfortable interacting with employees in both a group and individual setting.
- Must be comfortable interacting with employees at all levels in the organization
- Must be energetic, creative and committed to IDI.
Office environment. Must have physical ability to provide minimal assistance in the moving of equipment and general housekeeping duties. Primarily sedentary, ability to flex hours to business/employee needs.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.