The Implementation Consultant will take the lead in consulting with and guiding our customers to obtain all critical information relative to the software requirements, configuration, deployment, and installation of the customer care and billing software product. The Implementation Consultant will provide consultative services to the customer, configure business rules, test, and implement the application based on the documented customer requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Master and maintain in-depth knowledge and expertise of the CostGuard product to be able to provide the best possible solutions to our customers.
- Work with customers to document system requirements for configuring and deploying Customer Care, Point of Sale, and Billing Software solutions.
- Provide knowledge transfer to our customers on how the CostGuard product works while gathering requirements for configuration of the system.
- Conduct discovery sessions with customer to identify business requirements.
- Provide consultative services to our customers on how to configure their system to meet their business needs.
- Support case management for customers during User System testing.
- Support and assist in the launch and cutover of the software solution.
- Follow processes and procedures relative to the Project Management department at IDI, including mentoring and training new Implementation Consultants.
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field and/or 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Two to four years working as an Implementation Consultant or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (i.e. ability to compose clear and concise correspondence).
- Interpersonal and technical analysis skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and work with diverse groups.
Desirable but not required:
- Telecommunications industry experience in the wireline and wireless markets
- Billing or related experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with relational databases or SQL desired.
Office environment. Travel (15%) may be required.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com