Who We’re Looking For
IDI’s Product Management team is responsible for ensuring that our SaaS solution aligns with the evolving needs of the communications service provider market, our existing customers, and our operational teams. This is done by setting a roadmap vision, creating product strategies, and then successfully managing features from idea to launch.
We are looking for an experienced Product Management professional to join our Product team to drive forward our roadmap objectives. Product Management at IDI sits at the intersection of the business, the market, features, and technology. To be successful, you must be intellectually tenacious, curious, and passionate about building software. The ideal candidate also possess:
- 2 – 4 years product management experience in an agile environment.
- Understanding of technology, especially SaaS and cloud applications.
- Experience successfully managing portfolios and backlogs in a product management tool.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional product development teams.
- Excellent presentation skills and the drive to evangelize their products.
- A passion to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Individual must be able to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, manage competing demands and can work in a demanding and fast-paced work environment.
- Leader and a team player with the ability to foster good working relationships with customers, prospects, employees and partners in both group and individual settings.
- Experience with managing User Experience/Customer Experience a plus.
- Experience with customer self-service features and applications a plus.
- Be responsible for success for one of the value streams in IDI’s solution portfolio including the maintenance of existing capabilities and the successful launch of new features. This includes using metrics to measure and monitor success.
- Use a fact-based, data-driven approach to assess information across IDI’s feedback channels to determine what product features will provide the most value.
- Create and manage product backlogs that delivers on the roadmap strategies.
- Collaborate with other teams within Product Development to manage features through the software delivery cycle.
- Create features that are consistent with IDI’s goals and design principles.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the successful launch of new features.
- Accumulate, analyze, present, and leverage data to anticipate changes in the driving forces and needs within the market.
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
Potential for remote and hybrid work arrangement.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes and salary requirements in confidence to: email@example.com