Sophisticated consumption-based rating, support for convergent products, complex order assembly and workflow automation bring efficiency and flexibility to cable providers
LOS ANGELES, THE CABLE SHOW (APRIL 29, 2014) – IDI Billing Solutions (Booth 1217), leading developer of billing, rating, order management, workflow and selling solutions for the communications industry, announces enhanced features to help cable communications providers streamline operations and manage B2B market growth with its SaaS-based CostGuard® billing and OSS solution.
CostGuard’s billing and OSS solution is focused on helping cable companies create an end-to-end solution for managing complex enterprise account requirements. CostGuard helps cable providers focusing on growth in the B2B market with support for:
- Pricing and rating at a granular level – CostGuard gives cable providers the ability to offer flexible pricing strategies for each customer, rate down to NPA/NXX, create complex bundles, employ tiered rating schemas, apply multiple discounts and more.
- Rating usage from diverse sources – CostGuard’s powerful consumption-based rating engine handles usage for voice, data, metered, mobile, IP and more.
- Automating order management – IDI’s Workflow management solution provides an easy-to-use interface that providers can use to design automated order management processes, without any intervention from IDI.
- Managing and recovering revenue from unprocessed records – Unprocessed usage can drain the bottom line for cable providers. CostGuard’s powerful Unbillable Usage Interface provides an easy-to-use tool that identifies why records do not process, facilitates corrections and reprocesses records in real time.
- Taxing communications services easily and accurately – CostGuard’s built-in tax management module offers providers enhanced functionality over third-party tax solutions, including click-to-credit with historical taxes, taxing packages at component level, and jurisdiction override capabilities.
- Managing corporate accounts and markets – CostGuard also offers n-tier corporate account hierarchies with flexible invoicing options, as well as revenue roll-up by market.
“Traditional residential cable billing solutions do not provide the corporate account, product flexibility or rating power needed to accommodate complex B2B service offerings. IDI’s CostGuard solution is built to give cable providers the tools to efficiently manage the fastest-growing part of their business,” said Tim Wrona, vice president, marketing and product strategy for IDI. “With IDI’s CostGuard billing and OSS solution, cable providers have the back office foundation they need to create unique pricing strategies, expand their product and service portfolio, and streamline operations.”
About IDI Billing Solutions
IDI Billing Solutions is a leading BSS/OSS services provider for the communications industry. IDI’s Billing as a ServiceSM includes the award-winning CostGuard® application, expert back-office and professional services, and a cost-effective SaaS-hosted platform. Billing as a Service helps providers engaged in wholesale, cloud/SaaS, unified communications, IP telecom, local, long distance, mobile, MVNO, data, convergent and VoIP monetize their services and streamline operations related to selling, activating, managing and billing customers. IDI maintains a Gold Hosting Competency in the Microsoft Partner Program. To learn more about IDI, please visit us at erealitatea.net or call 1.888.924.4110.
IDI Billing Solutions contact
Marketing Communications Manager
7615 Omnitech Place
Victor, NY 14564