The Manager of Security and Risk Management is responsible for managing the day-to-day operational activities of security and information risk management processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Security Analyst staff
- Administer vulnerability program activities including scans, risk evaluations, mitigation plans development and coordination, auditing and reporting.
- Administer Security Monitoring program including Security Operations Center alerting, triage, investigation and reporting.
- Coordinate compliance program audits, and documentation working with external auditors as necessary
- Assist with security program documents including policy / procedure / controls
- Coordinate Risk Management activities including Risk Assessments, evaluations, mitigation plans development and coordination, auditing, and reporting.
- Administer Security Awareness Program including the development and delivery of educational programs focused on security awareness.
- Evaluate current practices against modern practices and frameworks such as ITIL, and NIST.
- Manage security projects to improve the IDI overall security program as per program roadmap.
- Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field and/or 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Strong focus on customer service along with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- 3-5 years of IT Security Management experience. Certifications are desirable.
- Strong written skills.
- Attention to detail with ability to meet deadlines.
- A positive background check may be required.
- This position is not required to be on-call.
Office environment. Must be able to unpack, move and install computer equipment. May require lifting up to 25 lbs.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.