WHAT WE DO
IDI Billing Solutions is a premier provider of comprehensive, cloud-based Billing, Automation and Workflow solutions for Communications Service Providers.
We provide a wide array of software solutions that range from distributed processing of billions of call detail records per month to taking payments through our customer-facing website. Our breadth of software solutions provides opportunities to experience a variety of technologies and development environments. IDI maintains its own datacenter as well as leverages services from Microsoft Azure.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
IDI strives to develop secure, modern and robust software solutions. We are updating our core solution from .NET Framework 4.8 to .NET 5+ as well as migrating from AngularJS to Angular.
We are looking for a seasoned software engineer that can speak from experience on many front-end software concepts such as user experience, performance, code architecture, unit testing, and more. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of designing and developing C# .NET Web Applications
- 2+ years of experience developing Angular 2+
- Experience leading successful software projects
- A passion to learn and embrace new challenges
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- The ability to work collaboratively with our existing agile team members
- Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Backend: C# / .NET 4.x / EntityFramework / WebAPI
- Database: SQL Server / T-SQL Script
Experience with the Angular framework is a must.
OUR PRIMARY TECHNOLOGY STACK
- AngularJS, Angular
- NET, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Cloud Services
- Ability to write modern, testable and maintainable code.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and become a valued member of a development team.
- Develop software solutions that will be secure, reliable, and scalable.
- Contribute to the project planning efforts around these tasks including estimation and maintenance of project tasks.
- Engaged participants in collaborative design discussions as part of translating requirements into working functionality.
- Attend and contribute to conference calls with customers related to software development projects.
- Provide timely status on project work and keep tasks up to date with regards to completed and hours remaining.
- Provide mentoring in areas of expertise.
- Support and maintain existing software solutions created by an agile team including possible on-call rotation.
- Assist the team to create easily deployed and high-quality software applications.
- Author and improve development articles intended for both internal and external consumers.
- Coordinate and drive troubleshooting efforts.
- Stay abreast of industry tools, technologies, and best practices.
- May review system capacity and performance metrics for production systems.
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com.