A Service Desk Analyst provides end-user technology setup & technical support for IDI employees. The Service Desk Analyst employs technical proficiencies in end-user technologies while leveraging innovative continuous improvement solutions that will result in outstanding customer support/service.
The position will require working cross-functionally with all internal IDI departments (Sales & Marketing, Product Development, Customer Relations, Security & IT, HR, Finance and Senior Management team) and external vendors as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the end-user.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling end-users with a masterfully professional attitude.
- Provide desk-side technology support for end users.
- Provide remote technical support for out of office employees.
- Setup, maintain, move and upgrade computers as necessary.
- Key contact for end-user equipment ordering and related vendor management
- Perform warranty replacements of end-user equipment
- Maintain hardware and software asset management as related to end-users
- Be the global administrator of O365 and manage user accounts
- Work with the security team in relation to all end-user security needs
- Produce service desk dashboards and other reporting upon request.
- Keep an accurate track of time spent on service desk activities
- Help to maintain accurate inventory tracking of end-user equipment.
- Assist in the implementation of security & IT projects as it relates to service desk services
- Perform required setup and configuration and maintenance of end-user equipment, cabling, printers, peripherals, phones, conference room equipment and other related equipment.
- Be the key contact for all service-desk related service requests
- Work with the security system vendor on required upgrades and changes to the security software
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
Degree in Information systems or Certification in Microsoft technologies or 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in a Service Desk technician role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft end-user technologies particularly Office 365
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure as related to O365 technologies
- Expert and strong interest in computer hardware/peripheral installation/support.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Strong focus on customer service along with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Strong written skills.
- Attention to detail with ability to meet deadlines.
- Eager to learn and grow in a highly collaborative learning environment
- Professional certifications a plus
Office environment. Must be able to unpack, move and install computer equipment.
Interested candidates submit a resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org