What We Do
IDI Billing Solutions is a premier provider of comprehensive, cloud-based Billing, Automation and Workflow solutions for Communications Service Providers.
We provide a wide array of software solutions that range from distributed processing of billions of call detail records per month to taking payments through our customer facing website. Our breadth of solutions provides opportunities to experience a variety of technologies and development environments and provides a platform where IDI’s customers can build out and grow their businesses. IDI maintains its own datacenter as well as leverages services from Microsoft Azure.
Who We’re Looking For
IDI strives to develop secure, modern and robust software solutions. We partner with our Customers to provide industry leading software development services for their unique business opportunities.
We are looking for a candidate who is a team player and enjoys a rewarding, fast-paced collaborative environment and is eager to learn. As part of an Agile development team, they will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying software solutions for our customers’ business requirements. As part of their job, they will work together with other development teams as well as customer centric areas of the organization including Account Management and Implementation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hands on development experience using C# is preferred.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- Experience with database design and development of relational and no-sql database systems is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft platforms and development tools including .NET is preferred.
- An understanding of RESTful / HTTP APIs.
- A passion to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Working experience or knowledge of Agile/scrum methodologies.
- The ability to work collaboratively with our existing agile team members.
- Satisfaction by helping other developers learn new ways to improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
Our Primary Technology Stack
- Angular JS, Angular
- NET, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Cloud Services
- Design, Develop and Deploy solutions with a focus on quality and testability.
- Collaborate with Customers to design unique solutions to solve complex business problems
- Provide Solution Consultation with 3rd party developers who are looking to integrate with our APIs.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and become a valued member of a development team.
- Contribute to the project planning efforts around these tasks including estimation and maintenance of project tasks.
- Engaged participant in collaborative design discussions as part of translating requirements into working functionality.
- Provide timely status on project work and keep tasks up to date with regards to completed and hours remaining.
- Support and maintain existing software solutions created by an agile team including possible on-call rotation.
- Provide input and feedback on development articles intended for both internal and external consumers.
- Assist the team with troubleshooting efforts.
- Stay abreast of industry tools, technologies, and best practices.
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
Office and remote environment.
Interested candidates submit a resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com