What We Do
IDI Billing Solutions is a premier provider of comprehensive, cloud-based Billing, Automation and Workflow solutions for Communications Service Providers.
We provide a wide array of software solutions that range from distributed processing of billions of call detail records per month to taking payments through our customer-facing website. Our breadth of software solutions provides opportunities to experience a variety of technologies and development environments. IDI maintains its own datacenter as well as leverages services from Microsoft Azure.
Who We’re Looking For
IDI strives to develop secure, modern and robust software solutions. We are building our new software solutions in .NET 5 and Angular 11.
We are looking for candidates that enjoy a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn. Our software development group works in collaborative agile teams that release software monthly using Microsoft’s Azure DevOps suite of tools.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of experience in related fields and experience using one or more programming language(s). Experience with C# is preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and working knowledge of SQL.
- An understanding of RESTful / HTTP APIs.
- A passion to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- The ability to work collaboratively with our existing agile team members.
Our Primary Technology Stack
- AngularJS, Angular
- NET, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Cloud Services
- Ability to write modern, testable, and maintainable code.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and become a valued member of a development team.
- Develop software solutions that will be secure, reliable, and scalable.
- Contribute to the project planning efforts around these tasks including estimation and maintenance of project tasks.
- Engaged participant in collaborative design discussions as part of translating requirements into working functionality.
- Provide timely status on project work and keep tasks up to date with regards to completed and hours remaining.
- Support and maintain existing software solutions created by an agile team including possible on-call rotation.
- Contribute to the team to create easily deployed and high-quality software applications.
- Provide input and feedback on development articles intended for both internal and external consumers.
- Assist the team with troubleshooting efforts.
- Stay abreast of industry tools, technologies, and best practices.
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.