Workflow – Business Process Automation
Deliver Services to your Customers Consistently and more Efficiently
Our Workflow module can help you streamline your telecommunications business processes, reduce mistakes and provide a better experience for you and your customers. With Workflow’s flexibility and powerful automation abilities, virtually any process can be mapped out and integrated with other areas of the CostGuard platform.
Ensure consistency and maximize productivity with automated workflows:
- Automate routing for processes specific to your unique business rules
- Adjust workflows mid-process to handle unique situations and variations
- Configure your business processes via an intuitive, graphical interface that supports decision based branching, time limits, predictive analysis and reusable templates
- Empower users with a workspace that makes it easy to prioritize and complete tasks
- Apply data to automatically route processes or kick off sub processes
- Automatically assign tasks to the right resources for the work
Watch Workflow In Action
Use Workflow from IDI Billing Solutions to solve and automate your unique business challenges.
Intuitive Management for Every Aspect of your Equipment for Service Delivery
CostGuard’s Equipment Inventory module has the tools you need to proactively track the last mile equipment. It provides both summary and detail views that let you optimize your assignments and maximize the return on your network investment.
Manage your equipment intelligently:
- View detailed information about individual pieces of equipment
- Track the history of equipment assignments and tickets opened against equipment
- Track all elements of your last mile assignments – physical connects, carrier circuits, virtual connects, and customer premise equipment
- Automatically identify customers that may be impacted when a ticket is opened against a specific piece of equipment
Because Every Item Counts in Telecom
Mismanagement of retail inventory results in errors and inconsistencies that can cause significant expense and loss. CostGuard’s telecom POS software solution prevents the losses with detailed inventory, auditing and reporting capabilities.
CostGuard’s comprehensive inventory solution facilitates inventory management transactions such as requests, transfers, purchase orders, adjustments and physical counts. It also lets you establish approval processes, alerts and user notifications for inventory transactions. With audit reports, transaction audit capabilities and a dashboard for at-a-glance details on product quantities per status and per location, CostGuard makes retail inventory management easier.
Reduce expenses and improve your bottom line with tighter control of your retail inventory:
- Manage telecom-specific serialized and non-serialized retail products
- Leverage POS location management to maintain and track retail inventory per location
- Establish minimum and maximum inventory levels for auto-generating requests for retail product replenishment
- Use permission settings to limit access to purchase orders, inventory counts and receiving
Point Of Sale
Streamline Telecom Retail Operations
CostGuard’s Point of Sale (POS) solution supports retail business processes for traditional brick-and-mortar stores, call centers and fulfillment warehouses, helping you bring consistency to your sales and support practices. Use CostGuard to perform sales, returns, equipment swaps, and exchanges involving service activations and retail inventory. Quick sale transaction capabilities for accessory sales eliminate delays and improve the customer experience.
Configurable business rules give you greater control of the Register from opening the drawer to reconciliation. Multiple levels of user permissions let you control discounting, manager overrides and system access.
A better experience for your salespeople and your customers:
- Create guided sales workflows that reduce user error, automate product promotions and improve the sales experience
- Integrate peripheral devices to capture signatures, swipe credit cards, scan bar codes and IDs, and print receipts and service agreements
- Monitor retail and customer care operations with CostGuard’s centralized reporting tool
- Define and configure POS locations that mirror existing distribution channels
- Complement the POS Front Office with Back Office functionality using CostGuard’s Retail Inventory Management solutions
Business Intelligence & Reporting
Reporting What Matters in Telecom
Things change quickly in the Telecommunications industry, and you need the ability to monitor and manage key performance indicators. CostGuard comes with a full library of standard reports to help you manage operations at every level. From understanding overarching business needs to fine-tuning specific activities, CostGuard’s reporting capabilities support efforts to respond quickly to new opportunities and changes in the market. Reports can be exported into CSV, HTML or XML for added flexibility.
IDI can assist with custom report development, or you can use standard SQL and XML functions to create your own business-specific reports in the CostGuard system.
Intelligent reporting drives smart decisions:
- Over 300 standard reports in the core solution
- User-defined report scheduling
- Configurable permission-based access to reports
- User Limit To capabilities let you generate reports with viewer-specific data