Real-Time Telecom Provisioning
Completely Automate Provisioning of Your Services
CostGuard supports real-time provisioning of orders to carriers, network elements, cloud platforms or any other system that’s part of your service initiation. For each integration, IDI’s provisioning platform provides the core security, connectivity and request queuing services – while a plug-in can be developed to handle any custom business logic and end-point requirements. The solution accommodates most unique requirements with a minimal amount of effort, letting you accelerate services and product roll outs quickly and cost-effectively.
Comprehensive Provisioning Services:
- Automated end-to-end order processing with hands-off, real-time service initiation
- A large library of existing integrations to build from
- Support for devices and services that require multi-element provisioning
- Support for any required connection type including WEB API (SOAP/REST), TCP/IP, Telnet, HTTP Post, HTTP Get, CORBA, Java RMI, or Serial I/O
- Secure solutions for systems behind corporate or vendor firewalls
- Intelligent and configurable error handling, prevention, detection and audit trail
An Open Platform to Build your Own Apps and Integrations
The Web APIs available for our customers are the same open foundation that IDI uses to build our CostGuard solutions. The APIs provide a secure and programmatic way to access all of your company’s data, or to run any of the provisioning functions that can be done in CostGuard applications such as creating customers, making payments or placing orders.
Jump-start your development and provisioning projects with:
- IDI’s Developer Knowledge Center, which provides accessible Getting Started guides, code samples, development recipes and thorough Web API documentation
- A streamlined developer support system that puts your team directly in touch with the right technical resources to answer questions or resolve issues
- Expert consulting services for complex projects
- A three-year SLA on Web API backwards compatibility and interface support
Workflow Triggers & Actions
Visually Design the Solutions to your Unique Business Challenges
Workflow Triggers and Actions provides advanced capabilities to help you launch automated processes based upon specific system events. You can quickly extend CostGuard functionality, or enable integration to your cloud and on premises systems, without the need for customizations or specialized development.
Automated, event-driven processing:
- Launch automated processing each time a specified event occurs
- Easily see and manage the solutions you have built directly in the Workflow application
- Utilize the existing gallery of automated actions or build your own using the Web Integration action
- Configure Triggers with detailed filters to capture events that meet your unique criteria
- Capture data and properties from the events, then pass these into the Actions and on to your cloud or on premises systems
Peace of Mind from Always Having a Copy of all your Customer Data
Data Replication technology gives you a real-time copy of your CostGuard data, hosted on your own network. Any changes made in the production environment are immediately captured and pushed down to the replica over a secure Internet connection. This backup service provides your power users and report experts (who are already proficient in writing SQL queries) a familiar, database-level access to your data.
Be confident that your data is secure and readily available:
- VPN tunnel connections for secure data transmission
- Real-time database replication to a target database hosted by you
- Access to almost all customer data, including end-customer info, financials, product catalog, order, security and invoice information
- Standard T-SQL database access to write ad-hoc reports and run BI type data analysis
Provide your Users Seamless Access to CostGuard from your Existing Applications
CostGuard’s Single Sign-on (SSO) solution lets you add system access right from the applications you’re already using. It enables easy transition from system to system without requiring users to re-authenticate or manage an additional account. Users also have the option to login directly to CostGuard via existing accounts with one of the supported identity providers. With multiple options for implementing SSO, you can select a solution to fit your existing identity management systems.
Secure, streamlined system access:
- Linking directly to context specific pages in CostGuard from external applications without requiring users to re-authenticate
- Ability to configure OAuth authentication against additional public or customer-hosted end-points
- Out of the box SSO support for several external OAuth identity providers including SalesForce.com, Office 365 and Microsoft Live
- Authentication APIs supporting WS-Trust secure tokens let developers build or integrate their own SSO solutions
- Ability for users to self-manage linking their external accounts to their CostGuard identities
- Configurability lets administrators control which users can use external identities.
Powerful Out-of-the-Box Integrations to the Industry’s Top Vendors
CostGuard’s Partner Integrations functionality jump starts a provider’s ability to get up and running by providing existing interfaces to many of the communications industry’s key solutions vendors. You have control to create and manage your relationships with your third-party vendors, and then configure your CostGuard Billing & OSS with account-specific information.
CostGuard’s Partner Integrations include:
- Network Integration
- Rate & Tariff Data
- Credit Scoring
- Operational Network
- Payment Processing
- Address Validation
- Print & Mail
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Partners